Cue Cards On Your iPhone!
The Ultimate Cue Card solution for your Presentations.
- Give your Presentations the Hi-Tech Edge.
- Never get lost in your notes again.
- Keep track of your presentation time using the timers displayed in your notes.
- Cheaper than buying Paper Cue Cards.
- Back lighting allows you to read from your notes in any lighting environment.
- Reorder your notes with ease and in only a few seconds.
- Quickly jump to any section of your speech without having to flick through endless cards.
- Can also add and edit your notes from your PC's web browser using CueMe's web interface.
- Color and format your notes to help improve your reading experience.
- No more fumbling around shuffling messy cards. With CueMe you only need to use One finger to flick between cards. Your audience won't even know your using cue cards.
- You can discreetly rehearse your presentations where ever you go.
- You can even pause and resume your presentation if you need.
- No longer need to hide behind a lectern.
- Never forget your notes again.
- Its almost as if the iPhone was designed for this very use.
How To Create Cue Cards
- To Edit or Create your speeches using your PC simply connect your iPhone and PC to a wireless network, and press the Get Speech button at the bottom of the main Screen.
Then open your PC browser to the URL shown.
- You can format your notes through the web interface by appending the following at the end of each note:(size,[black|red|blue|green],[dot|num|none]).
eg:This Is A Red Dot Point note of size 20(20,red,dot)
- Play around with their formatting on the iPone and then edit the Notes on the Web to see some more examples.